[Vacancies] Azerion has a position for a Graphic Designer
Azerion is directly looking for a:
Graphic Designer in Schiphol-Rijk, Noord-Holland
We are a leading digital entertainment and media platform. We offer thousands of online games and also partner with digital publishers to display digital advertisements across game and non-game content, reaching hundreds of millions of players and consumers worldwide. We are growing fast, both organically and through acquisitions.
This means that day-to-day we are working on mergers and acquisitions, adtech, visual design and content creation, while also developing partnerships and building online communities. We are headquartered in Amsterdam and we have more than 1400 talented people of 55+ nationalities working in 25+ offices around Europe, with very diverse and multi-ethnic backgrounds.
About the team
You will be part of the Content team, working with an unlimited portfolio of casual games spread out over many different platforms and departments within the company. The team loves to work hard, have fun, play games, achieve results and is always eager to learn. You will be collaborating with several stakeholders within and outside the company. Thinking creatively and innovatively about new designs and developments in the online world is key, making sure to organize and prioritize your work accordingly.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating a variation of images for incoming new games
- Creating banners for promotional purposes for casual (Homepage)
- Working together with the marketing team and create images for social media
- Collaborate with different departments on many projects and ad-hoc requests
- Improving and optimizing current products and platforms
- Supporting the QA process of incoming assets from our partners
- Analyzing and processing reports
What you are able to bring to the table:
- An impressive portfolio that highlights your design skills and portrays what makes you unique
- Minimum of 1 year work experience within the design field
(within the gaming industry is a plus)
- Minimum graduated HBO diploma within the design field with a portfolio
- Advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Specific focus on Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Verbally and written comfortable in the English language (Dutch is a plus)
- Keen eye for design, composition, timing and detail
- Experience working with a brand, knowing how to co-op the design
- Creative, yet pragmatic and structured personality
- High capacity to prioritise projects, manage expectations and deadlines
- Analyzing skills is a plus, knowing how to translate goals into measurable KPIs
- Nice to have experience in but not required: Adobe XD and low/high fidelity designs
- We do not offer relocation to the Netherlands for this position
- This position is based in Amsterdam
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work at an innovative, high-paced company, near Amsterdam
- An informal yet professional international working environment
- Room for personal development in a highly skilled and motivated team
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Freshly made lunch, every day (for a small contribution)
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly optional workout programs like kickboxing
- Peaceful and relaxing office massage
Does this sound like that challenge you’re looking for?
Apply here by filling in the online form and attach your CV. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what happens after you send your application
You’ll receive an email confirming our hiring department has received your application. An update will follow as to what the next stage will be for you. Please note that if you choose to submit your details and curriculum vitae in application to this posted vacancy, you are consenting to the Azerion Human Resources department processing your personal data. Your details may be retained for comparison to future roles which may match your skills and expertise. Should you wish to withdraw your consent, this can be achieved by submitting your request to: email@example.com.
Join the Marketing Report Group on LinkedIn!