[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Multi-Platform Media Distribution Coordinator
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Multi-Platform Media Distribution Coordinator
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA?
ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, , MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more., .
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
As a member of the team:
The multi-platform media distribution Coordinator works as the liaison between clients and internal facility, fulfilling purchase orders for video and file processing and manufacture. This position ensures that all client needs are met, to the fullest satisfaction, in the most efficient and cost-effective method.
The multi-platform media distribution coordinator is responsible for generating internal work orders that direct the activity of technical, scheduling, library, shipping, and billing staff members. Individually responsible to trigger and follow through on digital file-based workflow and distribution and pppropriately escalate to management any servicing or technical issues that could impact delivery deadlines or relationship with client.
The responsibilities of the multi-platform media distribution coordinator:
- Provide customer service to cable networks, and streaming customers.
- Order processing and coordination of media workflow distribution.
- Process customer claims, handle invoices and financial records.
- Reconciliation of purchase orders, services and rates.
- Manage complex data spreadsheets and systems.
- Work with internal and external clients for end-to-end order fulfillment.
- Responsible for generating internal work orders, writing and processing external Purchase Orders.
- Follow through to ensure all production obstacles are overcome and that CWD’s goals and requirements are met.
- Create and run exception reports.
- Create and maintaining order training logs.
- Correspond with internal departments.
- Creatively resolve technical and resource issues.
- Manage workload and responsibilities based on contractual delivery dates and client requests.
- Research source materials available.
- Provide budgets and potential delivery information to legal and sales.
- Metadata research will be done using CBS internal systems to pull together information to be provided to our streaming customers in their specified formats.
- Organizing material for deliverables with our vendor.
- Position responsible for assisting in the creation and adherence to CBS Television Distribution budgets.
- Escalation of any delays to manager in a timely manner.
That’s why we want you to have:
- You have good computer skills and are used to working with all office suite programs as well as with Windows based computer systems.
- You have +1 year work experience in a professional environment for example in customer service. Experience in International or Syndication Television distribution is highly validated.
- You work accurately and you are organized in maintaining files.
- You are fluent in English. Second and third languages are a big plus.
- We also validate the following competencies: Efficient; Adaptable; Flexible; Consummate Professional; Demonstrates Sense of Urgency; Demonstrates Personal Motivation.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Please let us know! The selection process will be ongoing - meaning the job ad may be removed as soon as the interview phase is initiated. Apply for this job here.
Join the Marketing Report Group on LinkedIn!