[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Project Manager
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA? ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets, Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, , MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more., .
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
The NISS Programming department is responsible for the Global Feed of pan-regional channels (including Nick Jr. Global, Nickelodeon Global, NickToons Global and Teen Nick Global as well as MTV Global.
For our NISS Programming department we are recruiting a full-time Project Manager Cross Cluster Feeds, who is responsible for start-to-finish project management, determines project requirements and planning. Develops project plan and monitors progress. This role is the link between the brands, regions and technology.
As a member of the NISS programming team you will:
- Acts as problem solver when there are technical, operational or product related issues arise.
- Work closely with Head of department on expansion of the Multi-Language feeds by acting as a link between our own programing department, programming departments in the region, the technical operations team, sales houses, and other (mostly) internal stakeholders.
- Facilitates communication within Viacom around requirements of the end project, current and future projects & priorities. Can bridge between technical and brand objectives.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Initiate and execute on projects that improve efficiency through technology and/or new workflows for the department, in order to free up time with the Programming Managers to increase their service level to regions.
That’s why we want you to have:
- Tech-savvy with a vision on how processes can be improved for the stakeholders
- System knowledge of systems like What’s On (our scheduling tool).
- Strong detail and deadline orientation combined with great time management skills
- Able to finish a project from start to finish
- Excellent communication and presentation skills ▪ Understanding of new television and content landscape
- Curious and eager to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure with continuous ability to reprioritize, applying media thinking and “best practice”
- Knowledge, while overseeing the big picture with minimal guidance
- MBO/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Media, Communication or similar area’s
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Track record in some project management in media industry
- Fluency in English and a second language from Europe is preferred
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here.