[Vacancy] ViacomCBS is looking for a Content Operations Coordinator
ViacomCBS is directly looking for a:
Content Operations Coordinator
Why ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA? ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Paramount+, Pluto TV, ViacomCBS International Studios, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, BET, Game One and J One, and the cluster spans Africa, Asia, Middle East and all European countries except UK & Ireland. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners across more than 140 countries. ViacomCBS Networks EMEAA brands are seen in more than 340 million households, via 200+ channels in more than 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn’t stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want.
We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets. Our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, MTV’s Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more...
VCN EMEAA embraces diversity; we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With Diversity and Inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate, Diversity & Inclusion are a key pillar for us to develop our employees, grow our business and contribute to society.
As a member of the Global Content Operations team:
- Source all content and its technical and editorial metadata required for publication.
- Ensure content including its editorial metadata is published in time and flawlessly on linear or nonlinear platforms to ensure 99.99% or above uptime.
- Coordinate, in collaboration with the Brands and Language Operations, all required localisation such as subtitling and dubbing, access services and editorial metadata.
- Collaborate constructively with peers from Brand and other IMM or VIMN teams.
- Ensures metadata availability and consistency throughout the complete database.
- Creates availability lists of our content and metadata and provides this to our multiplatform team and (international) partners.
- Will work on replacing (parts of) our content (and localization and metadata) database to transform this into one in the highest industry standards.
- Seeks developmental goals and works to attain them and is open and responsive to feedback.
- Provides operational support to team/department projects as required by the supervisor.
That’s why we want you to have:
- Communicates and listens
- Highly accurate in entering and checking (meta)data availability and consistency
- Is happy to work with operational challenges
- Is able to work with tight deadlines
- Client service minded
- Easy to adapt to new workflows
- Advanced computer skills
- Education: MBO/ HBO
- Experience: Starter – 2 years’ work experience
- Language skills: Effective communication in English
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
Does this role fit your profile and interest? Apply here.